WIN a Harkila Stornoway Active stalking suit worth over £600!
- Credit: Archant
Those generous folk at Harkila are offering one lucky shooter the chance to win one of their beautiful Stornoway Active stalking suits, worth over £600! To enter, just fill in this form...
Have you always dreamed of owning a swanky ‘all bells and whistles’ stalking suit, but could quite stretch you budget? Well now’s your chance to make that dream come true. The generous folk at Härkila – the coveted brand synonomous with technical, stylish and innovative shooting kit – are offering one lucky Sporting Shooter reader the chance to win a new Härkila Stornoway Active Suit.
Inspired by the iconic Scottish landscape of rolling green hills and mountains, Stornoway Active is a suit for active hunting with a tweed look that links to the original camouflage used by the Scots in the heather.
The suit introduces Härkila’s new membrane, designed for hunting. It is waterproof, lightweight and silent, giving the perfect balance between tradition and innovation.
This fantastic prize consists of the Stornoway Active Jacket and Trousers and is worth a whopping £629.99! In an attractive cottage green colour, the suit is made from a printed 100% polyester fabric and is crammed full of features.
The jacket has two-way, waterproof zips, detachable hood, high collar and adjustable bottom and sleeve hems. There is also a vertical radio pocket with an aerial hole on the shoulder. The large front patch pockets have drainholes and handwarmer pockets behind.
The Stornoway Active Trousers feature easy-entry top pockets, a D-ring, thigh pockets with pleats and waterproof zips, and a snow lock. Both are available in sizes 46-58 (extra sizes are available for the jacket).
This is a sleek, functional suit that will see you safely, snugly and silently through a multitude of stalking scenarios, whether battling the elements out on the hill or braving the cold in a high seat.
- 1 WATCH: Shooting & Country TV | Tim's Wild Kitchen (1) | Cold-smoked roast wild rabbit hunt & cook!
- 2 Gun test: Breda B3.5 SM semi-auto
- 3 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 4 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 5 Running riot: breeders are selling gundogs to the wrong homes
- 6 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 7 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 8 The L Word: rifle shooters embrace move away from lead ammo
- 9 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 10 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
To enter, simply fill in the form above! (Make sure you hold your mouse over the form and scroll down to complete in full!)