Contemporary shooting brand Toomer Brothers has launched the ultimate shooting accessory – an iPhone case made of shotgun recoil pad rubber.
The technology is the same as that found on the stock of a shotgun, making use of internal air cells that absorb impact to protect the phone should it be dropped or put under pressure.
The result is a rigid case that absorbs impacts like a soft case, but is one of the thinnest on the market (13.9mm). Also, unlike soft rubber cases, the material is ‘anti-lint’ so repels fluff and dust collected in pockets and bags. Importantly, the case is recognisably ‘shotgun tech’ in its appearance and is being billed as this season’s must-have shooting gadget.
Clive Green, CEO of Toomer Brothers, said: “Just like our range of jackets, people will want this product because it’s a perfect mixture of form and function.
“It’s cool, but importantly makes use of the best technology available to fulfil its role as the ultimate iPhone case.”
Toomer Brothers launched last summer with its flagship creation: a technical shooting jacket designed and built to surpass current products in both form and function.
The case will retail at �30 and is available to order from www.toomerbros.com now.
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 3 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 4 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 5 The Game Fair Christmas: three days of seasonal treats in London
- 6 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 7 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 8 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 9 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 10 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable