Sporting Shooter's new cookery writer is Mark Gilchrist
Sporting Shooter's new cookery writer is Mark Gilchrist, head chef and director of Game for Everything, a company specialising in everthing game-related, whether it is supplying home-cooked meat pies and preserves, demonstrating cookery skills at game fairs, or catering for events large and small. Each month in the magazine, Mark will be taking us through some of the best recipes that make use of seasonal game.
Here are some of Mark's recipes from the magazine for you to try at home
- 1 Gun test: Breda B3.5 SM semi-auto
- 2 WATCH: Shooting & Country TV | Tim's Wild Kitchen (1) | Cold-smoked roast wild rabbit hunt & cook!
- 3 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 4 Running riot: breeders are selling gundogs to the wrong homes
- 5 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 6 The L Word: rifle shooters embrace move away from lead ammo
- 7 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 8 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 9 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 10 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
Watch Mark demonstrate how to prepare a pigeon for the pot Mark shows how to cook rabbit in tomato pasta
Video: Andy Richardson cooks Venison Casserole