with Robert Bucknell
The author of the book 'Foxing with Lamp & Rifle', Robert Bucknell writes every month in Sporting Shooter about his experiences - and offers heaps of seasonal tips to help you improve your success rate and really get to grips with the foxes on your shoot.
Watch these short video clips for more ideas and advice from Britain's leading foxshooting expert...
Video 1: Robert demonstrates his favourite fox calls.
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 3 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 4 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 5 The Game Fair Christmas: three days of seasonal treats in London
- 6 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 7 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 8 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 9 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 10 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
Video 2: Robert describes his custom foxshooting rifle.
Video 3: Robert talks about his night vision rig.
Video 4: Out lamping with Robert and his friend Nigel.
Fox shooter? Why not post a picture of yourrifle - or your latest bag - on our gallery pages >>