Fantastic food and early bird deals at the CLA
- Credit: cla game fair
This year’s CLA Game Fair will celebrate the quality and variety of British food through a number of food-focussed features designed to encourage people to cook, eat and enjoy the wealth of British produce on offer.
The CLA Game Fair Totally Food Show incorporates a British Food Fair and Local Food Market and features a choice of food made by passionate and dedicated British food producers.
Daily cookery demonstrations by renowned chefs TV chefs such as Mike Robinson and Valentine Warner will take place in the CLA Game Fair Cookery Theatre, and will feature British ingredients and game meats. Also taking place in the Cookery Theatre is the Game Chef of the Year Competition.
The Saturday evening of the CLA Game Fair will bring all of the food-themed events together in the CLA Game Fair Feast held around the main arena, where visitors can sample the wealth of British food and drink on offer in a sociable, party style atmosphere.
Early bird tickets
The box office for early bird tickets is now open, giving visitors the opportunity to save £3 on tickets by booking in advance rather than paying on the gate.
The best value ticket is a three-day adult pass which costs £67 – that’s £22.33 per day. Plus for the first time in the CLA Game Fair’s 55-year history, children 16 and under can come for free (if accompanied by an adult).
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 3 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 4 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 5 The Game Fair Christmas: three days of seasonal treats in London
- 6 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 7 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 8 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 9 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
- 10 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
Book advance tickets online before 5pm on Friday 11 July 2014 to save money.
Visit www.gamefair.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 776 7777.