Won’t cost the earth - 10% off sustainable lounge pants!
- Credit: Archant
Perfect for slipping into after a chilly day out in the field, Loungers’ cosy lounge pants offer the gold standard in sustainable clothing
Here’s something warm and cosy to slip into after a long winter’s day out in the field. Much like our sport, these lounge trousers have sustainability at their core. Considering their carbon footprint at every stage of the manufacturing process – by using natural resources and raw materials in line with ecological principles, making protecting the environment a priority, and choosing manufacturers with a high ethical and ecological standard – you can be sure that your Loungers are harvested with the same care for the environment that your game meat is. Available in sizes and styles for men, women and children.
Loungers Clothing are running a special discount, just for Sporting Shooter readers!
Get 10% off with the code: SPORTINGSHOOTER
Valid until Christmas!
RRP: Children’s £22; Adults £40
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 3 Pimp your gun!
- 4 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 5 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 6 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 7 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 8 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 9 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 10 Caesar Guerini Invictus III Ascent Sporter - test & review