WIN a Beretta Team cap & T-shirt!
- Credit: Archant
We have teamed up with GMK to offer you the chance to win the brand new Beretta Team cap and short sleeved T-shirt in Blue!
Beretta’s new Spring/Summer range has hit the shops just in time for the re-opening of clubs and grounds around the country... hooray! In
typical Beretta fashion, the range features smart yet practical sporty styling, technical fabrics, unbeatable quality and thoughtful design elements that make it ideal for all clay enthusiasts, whether you shoot seriously or simply to relax and have fun at the weekends.
Included in the Beretta Team range are a short-sleeved T-shirt, a long-sleeved T-shirt, a cap and a sweatshirt. All feature the Beretta Team logo presented tastefully on the back (short-sleeved T, cap and sweatshirt) or arm (long-sleeved T), and a smaller Beretta logo on the chest. They are cut slim but loose, so you can maintain a smart appearance at the club without sacrificing your comfort.
The T-shirts are made from high-quality jersey cotton to keep you cool in these soaring temperatures, and the cap, made from a light and breathable
fabric, has laser-cut ventilation holes on the sides and a sweat-absorbing band inside to prevent perspiration running onto your face. The sweatshirt is ideal for chucking over the top of your kit in the cooler mornings and evenings, and has a full-length front zip,
making it quick and easy to whip on or off over a cap, glasses and ear-defenders.
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 Gun test: new Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III Sporting
- 3 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 4 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 5 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 6 The NEW Longthorne Boxlock Trigger Plate - reviewed by Jonny Carter
- 7 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 8 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 9 Gun test review: Yildiz Pro Black Grade 4 Adjustable
- 10 Watch: Beretta A400 Xcel Sporting test & review
The range is available in black, blue and white, in sizes 2XS-5XL.
Cap, £27.95; Short-sleeved T-shirt, £33.95; Long-sleeved T-shirt, £44.95; Sweatshirt, £67.95
Visit gmk.co.uk for stockists
To enter a competition to WIN the new Beretta Team cap and T-shirt in Blue, just fill in the form below and keep your fingers crossed!
Competition closes August 30th.