Dates for your diary
The Schools Challenge continues its ascent towards global domination with the release of the 2013 schedule
The 2013 Schools Challenge calendar is crammed with events. The schedule now stretches from 13 March through to December, thanks to the introduction of the Winter Series and the Schools Challenge game shooting day.
The University Championship is back by popular demand and will be hosted by Oxford Brookes University on Wednesday 20 March.
Other new developments include Schools Challenge TV, a Schools Challenge Academy and the aforementioned Winter Series.
Visit www.theschoolschallenge.co.uk or call 01844 238308 for more information.
Wednesday 13 March: Schools Challenge National Championships, Oxford
Wednesday 20 March: University Challenge National Championships, Oxford
- 1 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 2 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 3 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 6 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 7 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 8 Insight into: gunmaking apprenticeships
- 9 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
- 10 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
Saturday 4 May: The Schools Challenge practice, Bredon School
Sunday 5 May: Schools Challenge National Championships, Bredon
Monday 6 May: Bredon School Fesitval of Shooting
Tuesday 6/13/20/27 August: Novice Schools instruction days
Saturday 31 August: Novice Schools Challenge Final
Saturday 28 September: Schools Challenge Winter Series
Saturday 12/26 October: Winter Series
Saturday 9/23 November: Winter Series
December TBC: Schools Challenge game day.
Be sure to visit http://www.theschoolschallenge.co.uk for more information.