Win a special edition Sporting Shooter iPhone case!
- Credit: Archant
We’re excited to announce a new competition in conjunction with engraving company Etch.
Etch uses lasers to engrave mobile and tablet cases, the devices themselves and any other item you can think of – you can even get your guns engraved!
Go to www.etchwork.com or visit the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/etchwork for more info.
For this competition Etch is offering one lucky winner their choice of either a natural or charred bamboo case engraved with our special edition Sporting Shooter design – perfect for all you serious sporting shooters out there!
To enter the competition, go to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sportingshootermagazine, ‘Like’ the photo and comment on it with your preference of either iPhone 4 or iPhone 5, charred or natural bamboo (check the Etch website to see examples of these).
If you enter this competition you agree to the condition that you need to provide us with a cracking photo of you and the engraved case that we can put online and share with Etch – you’ll be an internet star!
Etch has received some strange requests in the past, like engraving scope mounts, and can handle almost any design request you throw its way – so whether you want to personalise your stock, hip flask, mobile phone, hunting knife, computer or dog tag, and whether it’s metal, wood, paper, leather, card or slate, get in touch to discuss your ideas. Email Etch on email@example.com.
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 Cartridge test: Fiocchi 4HV Sporting, Official Rossa 24g Trap & Fiocchi Official 24g
- 3 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 4 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 5 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 6 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 7 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 8 Do harnesses damage dogs' development & movement?
- 9 Gun test: Browning 525 GL
- 10 The GWCT Scottish Game Fair given green light
Apologies to those with mobile phones other than iPhones. Etch is working on expanding its range, so be sure to check its website in future.
The competition closes on 1st March 2013 at midday. The competition is to win a case with the Sporting Shooter design only. Many thanks to Don Brunt for letting us use his photo for the design. Go to www.doublebarrelledpicturecompany.co.uk/index.htm to see more of his work.