Ultimate Shooting Vehicle winner receives his prize
- Credit: Archant
The winner of Sporting Shooter’s Ultimate Shooting Vehicle competition gets his prize...
Our Ultimate Shooting Vehicle winner, David Hicks, took delivery of our ‘shooterised’ Dacia Duster last year after winning one of the biggest prizes in shooting.
David, from South Wales, is a keen air rifle shooter and couldn’t believe his luck when he was told that he had won the competition.
The Dacia has already proved to be a big hit with his son who is keen to try the boat out once the weather improves. David has also been the talk of his local shooting club!
“I genuinely thought it was an elaborate wind-up. Even on the day you dropped the car off... It wasn’t until I actually saw the vehicle approaching that I finally believed I was the winner!”
Many thanks to everybody who helped in the creation of this amazing prize – Dacia UK, Lintran, Boatbox, Napier of London, John Rothery and General Tire.
We wish David and his family lots of fun and shooting adventures with his new motor!
- 1 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 2 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 3 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 6 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 7 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 8 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
- 9 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
- 10 Insight into: gunmaking apprenticeships