TSC 10th anniversary special
- Credit: Archant
The 10th anniversary of The Schools Challenge will see the biggest prize in clay shooting being awarded to one talented young shot
The Oxford Gun Company’s The Schools Challenge celebrates its 10th birthday in style in 2015 by offering up a £40,000 prize fund – including a brand new £12,000 car! Reckoned to be the largest event and prize fund ever put together for young shooters, the TSC 10th Anniversary Final sets out to find the top five young shots in the country.
Open to under 21s (Ts and Cs apply) there will be seven events throughout the year and shooters’ top four scores will count, qualifying the highest placed 30 Guns for the grand final.
The seven events will be the Oxford Schools Challenge, the Bredon Schools Challenge, the University Championships and the TSC Winter Series (which consists of four competitions).
For more information about The Schools Challenge events, visit www.theschoolschallenge.co.uk
The top five prizes for 2015 are:
1. Vauxhall Corsa worth £12,000
- 1 Gun test: Breda B3.5 SM semi-auto
- 2 WATCH: Shooting & Country TV | Tim's Wild Kitchen (1) | Cold-smoked roast wild rabbit hunt & cook!
- 3 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 4 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 5 Running riot: breeders are selling gundogs to the wrong homes
- 6 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 7 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 8 The L Word: rifle shooters embrace move away from lead ammo
- 9 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 10 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
2. Browning 725 shotgun
3. Rizzini Premier shotgun
4. Bowman autotrap
5. Bowman autotrap
As official partners of The Schools Challenge, Sporting Shooter will be running a monthly competition on The Schools Challenge TV at www.theschoolschallenge.co.uk. A question will be released every month starting from the 14th January and the winner will be announced two weeks later. The winner of the first competition will win 500 Rio Cartridges. Subscriptions to Sporting Shooter will also be up for grabs throughout the year.
Questions will be released on The Schools Challenge website and our facebook and twitter pages on the following dates: