Try a Taste of Game at Aldi
- Credit: Archant
Taste of Game has teamed up with DB Foods and supermarket Aldi to stock oven-ready pheasants under the Brookfield Game brand
The Specialbuy pheasant will be available in Aldi stores nationwide from 15 January.
To help customers get the most from this lean, rich meat, the packaging will feature a Taste of Game recipe for roast pheasant with an apple, cider, sage and cream sauce.
The recipe was developed for Taste of Game by Chef Jose Souto, senior lecturer at Westminster Kingsway College.
Shoppers will be able to pick up quality game with whole British pheasant priced at £3.99.
Taste of Game has been working with DB Foods of Poole, one of Britain’s largest meat processors, to provide the pheasant. The packaging will feature the Taste of Game recipe, logo and website address: www.tasteofgame.org.uk
Annette Cole from Taste of Game said: “This is a wonderful opportunity to bring the great taste of pheasant to Aldi customers, some of whom may be trying it for the first time. Aldi is well known for giving customers great value for money and this partnership will suit customers’ taste buds and pockets.”
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 3 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 4 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 5 Caesar Guerini Invictus III Ascent Sporter - test & review
- 6 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
- 7 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 8 ZOLI Z SPORT HR 11 - test and review
- 9 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 10 Can I fire a shotgun near a road?
Ben Bayer, director of DB Foods, said: “We are approaching the end of the pheasant season and this is a great opportunity for people to stock up their freezers so they can be enjoyed all year round. We will be supplying quality pheasants while stocks last so make the most of this opportunity.”
For more game recipes, visit www.tasteofgame.org.uk