May issue of Sporting Shooter magazine - on sale March 31st!
- Credit: Archant
The May issue of Sporting Shooter magazine is on sale March 31st; find out what’s inside, where to buy and where to get subscriptions
On sale Wednesday 31st March
Our pest control special is packed with advice to help you with your predator and pest control around the shoot.
Plus, we’re helping you get back out shooting with our guide to the season’s top clay events and a stonking cartridge and clay shooting kit giveaway, worth a total of £500 from Eley Hawk.
There’s a first test of Longthorne’s fabulous new Boxlock Trigger Plate O/U AND we bring you details of the all-new Manor Guns Lightweight 20-bore - a gun with a difference. Both guns get rave reviews! And if you’re new to the sport, you’ll want to read our feature on buying your first shotgun.
Plus, find out how to teach your gundog how to hunt on command.
All this and all your favourite regular features for just £3.99... you’d be mad to miss it!
Use the Seymour Store Finder to check which shops near you are stocking the magazine (call before travelling to check they have not sold out) or sign up for a digital or print subscription and never miss a copy again.
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 3 Pimp your gun!
- 4 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 5 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 6 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 7 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 8 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 9 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 10 Caesar Guerini Invictus III Ascent Sporter - test & review