Sporting Shooter’s 2022 Calendar Competition is open for entries!
- Credit: Archant
We’re on the hunt for our readers’ best shooting and gundog photos for our 2022 calendar. If there’s a moment in the field you’d love to share, read on to find out more...
It was with great sadness that we could not launch our 2021 calendar. But this year, Sporting Shooter’s calendar competition is back, so get snapping!
Each month, we will select the best photographs sent in by our readers and print them in the magazine for you all to admire. Towards the end of the year, the 12 very best photos will be chosen by our panel of judges to appear in Sporting Shooter’s 2022 calendar, which will come as part of the January magazine.
So, when you’re on your next shoot or out training your dogs, why not capture the moment? Then send it in to us for a chance to have your shot featured in the calendar.
The only stipulations are that your photos must be related to field sports and shooting, and you cannot be a professional photographer. Other than that, let your creative juices run wild! We cannot wait to see what you all come up with. You can enter the competition as many times as you like. And if you can come up with a caption to accompany your photos, even better!
It is absolutely essential that the photos you send in are of a suitable print quality. The best thing to do would be to send us the original file, aiming for a size that’s no smaller than 1MB. Please also bear in mind that the calendar will be designed in a landscape format.
Send your photos in to us at: email@example.com
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 3 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 4 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 5 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 6 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 7 Gun test: Browning 525 GL
- 8 ATA SP Deluxe Sideplate shotgun - test & review
- 9 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 10 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021