New venue and new dates for 2013 British Shooting Show
- Credit: Archant
This year’s British Shooting Show takes place on the new dates Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 February at the new venue – Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire.
Over 300 exhibitors have already booked in for the show, which is the largest public shooting and gun show in the UK and Europe.
The new venue puts an end to marquees – instead, all trade stands will be under cover in permanent, purpose-built and heated exhibition halls. Parking is immediately adjacent to the exhibition halls with hard standing and a full network of permanent tarmac roads.
“It’s a proper venue designed and constructed to handle the worst of the British weather!” say organisers.
Now in its fifth year, the show occupies a 200,000sq ft exhibition area and will see the launch of many new guns and accessories.
For more information go to: www.theshootingshow.co.uk
- 1 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 2 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 3 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 6 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 7 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 8 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
- 9 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
- 10 Insight into: gunmaking apprenticeships