Regsiter for free virtual cookalong with British Game Alliance
- Credit: Archant
The British Game Alliance is hosting a free virtual cook along on 28th January at 6.30pm; attendees can learn to cook pheasant Katsu curry!
The British Game Alliance is hosting a free virtual cook along on Thursday 28th January at 6.30pm. Hosted by BGA Chef Ambassador, Leon Davies, who will be joined by the BGA’s Head of Operations, Louisa North, attendees can learn how to cook a recipe for Pheasant Katsu Curry to enjoy at home.
The cook along is free to join from the comfort of your own kitchen, with the chance to ask Leon questions during the live event.
To join, attendees can register on the link below and if they wish to cook along, purchase ingredients for the recipe in advance of the event from any local supermarket or stockist. The full recipe and list of ingredients is available from the EatWild website.
Louisa North, Head of Operations at the British Game Alliance said “We wanted to offer a free event for our members and supporters to join during lockdown. It’s been a tough season for everyone and so this is a little bit of fun to end the season. Leon will be showing us how to cook a true Japanese classic with a game twist – Pheasant Katsu Curry - light and cripsy, this recipe showcases the great versatility of pheasant.”
When: Jan 28, 2021 06:30 PM London
Event: Cook along with Leon and Louisa
Register in advance for this webinar here
After registering, attendees will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- 1 Building a partnership with your puppy
- 2 Gun test: new Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III Sporting
- 3 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 6 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 7 Gun test review: Yildiz Pro Black Grade 4 Adjustable
- 8 Can I fire a shotgun near a road?
- 9 Gun test: Yildiz .410
- 10 The NEW Longthorne Boxlock Trigger Plate - reviewed by Jonny Carter