Huge discounts at Beretta Gallery warehouse sale
- Credit: Archant
The Beretta Gallery is holding a massive warehouse sale with discounts of up to 80% on clothing from all departments
The Beretta Gallery will be holding a Warehouse Sale at The Music Room, South Molton Lane, London W1K 5LF (nearest tube Bond Street) on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October.
Both men’s and women’s clothing from all departments will be on sale, including garments from the winter and summer ranges.
There will be a plethora of casual country wear, technical apparel, safari wear and traditional shooting clothing for attendees to browse; with a beautiful array of items ranging from time honoured tweed shooting jackets to fur trimmed wool coats and camouflaged, waterproof, breathable jackets.
With discounts of up to 80% it presents a great opportunity to get ahead with your Christmas shopping or bag a bargain on your new season kit.
Saturday 15 October
VIP Advance Preview 10am -12pm
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 3 Gun test: Yildiz Pro Black grade 4 adjustable
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 6 Gun test: Browning 525 GL
- 7 Insight into: gunmaking apprenticeships
- 8 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 9 Why one major cartridge brand can't be "better" than another
- 10 Watch: wild mackerel catch and cook (hot-smoked mackerel recipe)
General Public 12pm – 7pm
Sunday 16 October