Huge discounts at Beretta Gallery warehouse sale
- Credit: Archant
The Beretta Gallery is holding a massive warehouse sale with discounts of up to 80% on clothing from all departments
The Beretta Gallery will be holding a Warehouse Sale at The Music Room, South Molton Lane, London W1K 5LF (nearest tube Bond Street) on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October.
Both men’s and women’s clothing from all departments will be on sale, including garments from the winter and summer ranges.
There will be a plethora of casual country wear, technical apparel, safari wear and traditional shooting clothing for attendees to browse; with a beautiful array of items ranging from time honoured tweed shooting jackets to fur trimmed wool coats and camouflaged, waterproof, breathable jackets.
With discounts of up to 80% it presents a great opportunity to get ahead with your Christmas shopping or bag a bargain on your new season kit.
Saturday 15 October
VIP Advance Preview 10am -12pm
- 1 WATCH: Shooting & Country TV | Tim's Wild Kitchen (1) | Cold-smoked roast wild rabbit hunt & cook!
- 2 Gun test: Breda B3.5 SM semi-auto
- 3 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 4 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 5 Running riot: breeders are selling gundogs to the wrong homes
- 6 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 7 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 8 The L Word: rifle shooters embrace move away from lead ammo
- 9 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 10 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
General Public 12pm – 7pm
Sunday 16 October