Fairfax & Favor donate 10% of online sales to NHS charity
- Credit: Archant
Country footwear and accessories brand, Fairfax & Favor, is donating 10% of its online sales through April to the NHS Charities COVID-19 Appeal
Fairfax & Favor are proud to announce their contribution to the NHS Charities COVID-19 Urgent Appeal to support the NHS during the current Coronavirus outbreak in the UK. For the month of April, Fairfax & Favor will donate 10% of all online sales to the appeal.
Donations will be funding the following:
* Well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments.
* Cover the cost of travel, parking and accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses.
* Fund other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.
Fairfax & Favor Co-Founders, Felix Favor Parker and Marcus Fairfax Fountaine, said; “We would like to thank our fantastic customers for supporting Fairfax & Favor and the NHS Charities COVID-19 Urgent Appeal trust during this unprecedented time of uncertainty. By working together and supporting those in need we will not only create hope but create a more certain future for everyone affected.”
More information HERE
Click HERE to donate
- 1 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 2 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 3 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review