Don’t miss out on Swarovski/Blaser Open Day!
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to ‘try before you buy’ and receive expert advice and tuition - but places are limited, so get your skates on...
Swarovski Optik and Blaser Rifles will be holding an Open Day on Sunday 14 June 2015 at Cawdor Rifle and Gun Club, Cawdor, Nairn, IV12 (there will be signage from Cawdor Village with flags at the entrance of the Club).
Attendees will have the opportunity to test Swarovski Optik riflescopes, especially the new X5i Long Range Specialist for accurate shooting, mounted on Blaser Rifles.
This is a unique opportunity to shoot top quality equipment at static targets from two different distances: 300m and 475m.
Experts will be on hand to provide a personalised ballistic cam introduction for Swarovski scopes and chronographing and ballistic programme tuition. Attendees are invited to bring their own weapon for free-of-charge chronographing.
The event will be split into two sessions: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
Places are limited. To secure your place, contact Paul Innes at Swarovski Optik on 07808 642522 or email email@example.com
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 3 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 4 Beretta 868E Evo - detailed test and review
- 5 Caesar Guerini Invictus III Ascent Sporter - test & review
- 6 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 7 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 8 How to proof your gun for steel shot
- 9 Can I fire a shotgun near a road?
- 10 ZOLI Z SPORT HR 11 - test and review