BASC announces 2014 council election results
- Credit: Archant
The results of this year’s elections to BASC’s Council were announced at the association’s Annual General Meeting on Saturday 14 June. Peter Glenser was re-elected and Ian Grindy was elected to council. Alan Balfour, who stood for the Scotland seat on council, was returned unopposed.
The new council then elected Alan Jarrett as chairman and Mike Sherman as vice-chairman.
Alan Jarrett has been a BASC member for 43 years and has previously been chairman and vice-chairman of BASC Council.
Mike Sherman is a former chairman of the Pembrokeshire Wildfowlers’ Association, vice-chairman of the Dyfi, Mawddach and District Wildfowling Association and chairman of BASC’s Wales Committee.
Peter Glenser is a barrister specialising in firearms law. He has been on BASC Council for the last five years.
Ian Grindy is a retired estates manager and former professional gamekeeper. He has been a BASC member for 30 years.
Alan Balfour has been BASC’s Scotland committee chairman for five years and is a former club secretary of the Tay Valley Wildfowers Association.
- 1 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 2 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 3 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 4 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 5 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 6 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 7 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
- 8 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 9 ZOLI Z SPORT HR 11 - test and review
- 10 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review