100 years of the Golden Retriever Club
- Credit: Nick Ridley
To celebrate its centenary year the Golden Retriever Club is holding a special four-day event at the Bathurst Estate, Cirencester, from Friday 12 to Monday 15 July.
Festivities kick off on the Friday with the Joint Golden Retriever Clubs Championship Show, hosted by the GRC. There will be an art exhibition charting the history and development of the GRC, with some never-before-seen treasures, and a champagne reception at 5pm.
Day two features the Interclub Working Tests, limited obedience show and agility demonstration. There will also be displays from dog related charities, heelwork to music and from the SGRS Display team, as well as the International Parade of Champions. A gala dinner at the Four Pillars Hotel in Cirencester completes the day.
Sunday sees the GRC’s 61st Championship Centenary show as well as the International Working Test, with prize-giving in the afternoon.
The four-day extravaganza is rounded off on Monday with an International Golden Forum and a historical review of 100 years of the club. There will be a lunch and opportunities for Q&As.
For full details of the celebration go to the website: www.grc-centenary.co.uk
- 1 Building a partnership with your puppy
- 2 Gun test: new Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III Sporting
- 3 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 4 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 5 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 6 Gun test review: Yildiz Pro Black Grade 4 Adjustable
- 7 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 8 Firearms Licensing - Urgent notice!
- 9 The NEW Longthorne Boxlock Trigger Plate - reviewed by Jonny Carter
- 10 Gun test: Yildiz .410