New Outfox range
- Credit: Archant
Outfox launches entry-level Active hunting outfit
German clothing brand Outfox has launched an entry-level Active range to make its scent-reducing clothing more accessible.
The affordably priced jacket and trousers combo features a patented zip-in scent-reducing Ergotarn filter, which enables stalkers to hunt upwind of their quarry.
Manufactured by well-known premium brand Schöffel, Outfox’s European-style Active outfit comes in Oak and Forest. Water-repellent and windproof, the polyester mix outfit features well-appointed pockets, adjustable cuffs, detachable hood and reinforced zips.
Outfox’s Managing Director Kai-Uwe Kühl said the new Active range represents excellent value for money: “We want every hunter to be able to experience the one-of-a-kind Ergotarn filter, which is why we set about designing this low cost outfit. It is ideal for wearing in spring.”
Active Outfox products
Available in sizes 48-60
- 1 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 2 Gun test: new Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III Sporting
- 3 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 4 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review
- 5 New Browning B725 Sporter - test & review
- 6 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 7 Gun test review: Yildiz Pro Black Grade 4 Adjustable
- 8 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 9 The NEW Longthorne Boxlock Trigger Plate - reviewed by Jonny Carter
- 10 ATA SP Deluxe Sideplate shotgun - test & review
Jacket RRP: £249.99
Trousers RRP: £149.99
Gloves RRP: From £49.99
Balaclava RRP: £59.99
Available online from Team Wild Outfitters – www.teamwildoutfitters.com