Dom reviews Lowa’s Hunter GTX Extreme boots
I’ve been putting these Hunter GTX Extreme boots from Lowa through their paces on trail, hill and moor for the last few months and they have been superb. Out of the box comfortable, great support, top notch build quality – everything I look for in a boot.
The Vibram sole offers superb levels of grip, even when sidehilling in slippy conditions. The 10” height means they will keep you dry in even the wettest conditions, too.
I’m a big fan of German hunting boots, having used Meindls for the last three years, and these Lowas are so far proving to be worthy successors. They are pretty weighty and not cheap, either – but a sound investment if your stalking or rough shooting is of the active variety that should last for a long time. RRP: �224.95.
By: Dom Holtam
- 1 BERETTA 694 SPORTING - TEST & REVIEW
- 2 Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III - test & review
- 3 Beretta 694 Trap - test & review
- 4 Yildiz Pro Black Sporter - test & review
- 5 Beretta DT11 Skeet - test & review
- 6 2021 shooting events: the best clay competition, fairs & shows in 2021
- 7 BERETTA A400 XTREME PLUS - test & review
- 8 Caesar Guerini Invictus III Ascent Sporter - test & review
- 9 ZOLI Z SPORT HR 11 - test and review
- 10 BROWNING B725 SPORTER - test & review